Sunday, May 15, 2011

PHOTOS FROM VILLA LA PAWS are ALMOST ready!!

Okay...  for all of you that stopped by the Grand Opening of Villa La Paws and had a photo taken...  the editing is FINALLY finished!  You'll be getting an e-mail in the next few days with your FREE photo attached!

It took longer than usual as I was gone for a week in the interim!  I'll be posting photos from the awesome week I spent at my girlfriends ranch in the next week or so!  Suffice it to say, I had a great time! 

Here are a few of the photos from the Grand Opening!!  I met some of cutest dogs!!





1 comment:

  1. Awww! That's Briana (one blue eye, one brown)! She's the little foster puppy that we decided to keep. She's also the official new "publicity hound" for http://www.PetsWeekly.com!

    Thanks for the great photo. We had a wonderful time at Villa Le Paws and you did an amazing job capturing Bree's beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete