Monday, September 5, 2011

SHADOW AND NORA | Scottsdale Pet Photography

Yes... I'll admit I'm just a 'tad' behind on blog posts, but I couldn't wait to have you meet these two awesome girls I got to shoot last week! Nora is the salt-and-pepper Schnauzer and Shadow is the more shy black girl!

They had so much fun running around the studio, chasing toys, chasing each other and having a blast! But when their Dad asked them to sit/stay, all eyes were on him! You could just watch them follow his every move!

At the last minute Dad decided on going with the option of two locations instead of just one, so the other half of this shoot will be done when the weather cools down a little bit!

Paul, thank you for allowing me to photograph your girls... I had so much fun! Can't wait for you to see the rest of the images!


Can you just picture Dad walking around the studio here?



Doesn't Nora look regal?




No comments:

Post a Comment