Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope everyone had a chance to take a little time to spend with those that are special in their lives.  I'm very thankful for the many gifts in my life... my family, my many animals and wonderful friends. 

We spent a lot of time talking about today's paper that was packed with ads and the fact that stores were opening at midnight and 2:00 a.m. for hoards of shoppers while I will be snuggled under my covers, and it made me even stronger in my resolution to spend this holiday creating memories.  Memories 'of and for' my family and friends.  Treasures that will last a lifetime and won't be discarded when the next 'greatest' thing comes along.  

I'm a very 'visual' person and when I look back through photo albums, sometimes the only way I remember events from my childhood is through those pictures. 

If creating memories is something that's important to you too, maybe we can help!  Dont' forget our own version of 'Black Friday/Cyber Monday'.  Purchase any Gift Certificate valued at $75 or more through our website on Nov. 26th or Nov. 29th and we'll add $25 to it's value!  You don't have to get out of bed at 2:00 a.m. and you'll end up with a gift that will be treasured forever!

And just because no post is complete without a picture...

Did someone say "TREATS" ???

 

No comments:

Post a Comment