Sunday, November 7, 2010

VDSGR Agility Trial Images are UP!!

Images from the Valle del Sol Golden Retriever Agility Trail from Sunday, Oct. 31, 2010 are FINALLY posted! 

The good news... I had a week to go thru about 1200 images and create a new Shopping Cart site to hold that many images!  Let me just say...  I was NEVER meant to be a website designer! 

And then there is also VERY BAD NEWS...  The first shopping cart I tried to set up corrupted a segment of my hard drive and totally DESTROYED about 220 images.  Images people would have loved to see.  ALL the images from the NOVICE STANDARD course run last Sunday.  Images that took me a couple HOURS to shoot.  Images, sadly, that are probably gone forever.  I'm working with a forensic photographer that MAY be able to recover them.  I'm NOT optimistic...

So, for those of you that ran the Novice Standard course on 10/31...  I'm soooo sorry.  I know you were waiting to see your wonderful dogs flying through the course.  If, by any chance, we're able to recover the images, I'll let you know!  For now...all I can say is that I'm so sorry.  I will be having a 'conversation' with some people at the website that actually DELETED images off my hard drive.  To delete them off their site is fine...to actually go into my hard drive and delete them is inexcusable!

You can find them on my Website > Client Images > Agility Trials.  Or, you can click on the "Client Images" tab at the top of this blog.  I hope you enjoy the pictures of your FABULOUS dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment