Friday, January 7, 2011

HEADED TO THE SNOW COUNTRY...

Well, the holiday rush is finally over and I still don't feel like I've had a chance to stop and breathe.  So, tomorrow I'm taking my little Rodent-dog and heading to Heber to spend a couple days just relaxing.  I want to play in the snow and sit in front of the fireplace... reflect on 2010 and try to decide the direction I want to head in 2011!  I'm not really one for resolutions.  I learned years ago that my resolutions seem to be doomed to failure! 

I know I want (and need) to make some changes in the new year.  I have so many things to be thankful for as I look back on the past year, but also many things I need to do differently.  The cold mountain air is good for clearing the mind... and the blazing fire is good for my soul!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Since no post is complete without a picture...here is one of Squirt taken last winter.  WHY doesn't he ever seem to get cold??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment