Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FRISCO.... I (HEART) YOU!! | Phoenix Pet Photographer

Frisco is one of my all-time favorite dogs!  I was there when his mom rescued him out of the desert; working to lure him in with lunchmeat and left-over scraps from dinner!  She believed in him when no one else would give him a chance.  It was over the course of several weeks before she was able to gain his trust enough to get him into a crate and bring him over to the "other side of the fence"! 

And I really believe in my heart that dogs know when they're getting a second chance.  He's been their best friend for more than ten years now. 

Michelle recently found out Frisco has a large tumor on his liver.  He's doing great right now though, so we decided to go out and do some photos.




All that running around tired him out!



And I had to get some of the kitties while I was there!  Actually, the glass of water was supposed to be for me!  Guess I wasn't quick enough!!



Callie, Gonzo and Smokey...

I love you, Frisco... and hoping you continue to feel good for a long time to come!  Michelle...  I hope you like your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment