Sunday, December 12, 2010

AZ DOG SPORTS HOLIDAY PARTY | Phoenix Pet Photographer

I spent the day at AZ Dog Sports celebrating the Holidays... or should that be Howl-i-days?  I had the chance to photograph so many fun dogs!  If you haven't checked out this great 5000 s.f. indoor facility yet, you need to drop by next time you're in the area of Cactus and Tatum!   They offer a wide range of classes...  Everything from Puppy Classes & Socialization, Agility, Disc Dog, Herding, Canine Conditioning and so much more!

Here are just a few of of the decked out dogs that visited with Santa today...  And Santa was the BEST! 

A special thanks to all of you that let me photograph your dogs today!  And thank you for your donations to the Home Fur Good Animal Rescue.  I will have your photos up on the website as soon as possible!

This is Oshi...and it's as close as we could get to a smile!  But look at those soulful eyes!  I think he's telepathically communicating his wish list to Santa!




Puppy's First Christmas!  This is Secret... and I'm pretty sure she got a 'forever home' for Christmas!  (Oh wait... don't tell her Foster Mom I said that!)





Roxy got to spend some quality time with the big guy himself.  I'm sure even Santa couldn't say 'no' to those big brown eyes!




And finally, this is Quinn...  He waited all day to get his turn in front of the camera!  But there was no lack of energy even after partying all afternoon!  I LOVE Puppy Energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment