Friday, December 10, 2010

A SLIGHT DIVERSION FROM PET PHOTOGRAPHY!

I don't shoot people very often!  I'm asked about it alot, but animals are my passion and I usually stay pretty close to the furry, feathered, reptilian or hooved beasts!  But when Lora asked me to do some family photos for her I couldn't say no!  This family is just TOO. MUCH. FUN!!  

I knew we'd have a blast the minute she contacted me!  We have one of those friendships that has lasted through the years!  We don't have time to get together often, but when we do, it's so easy just to pick up where we left off.  It's like we've never missed a beat! 

And they didn't disappoint!  We literally laughed through the entire session!  Everyone just projected so much positive energy!  They were up for trying anything!  So, until I get through the many photos from that session... here is a sneak peek of what's to come!

So, thanks Lora G. and family!  It was sooooo much fun!


Is this family gorgeous, or what??


No comments:

Post a Comment