Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Believe I Can FLY!! | Phoenix Disc Dog Photographer

The third time was a charm when shooting the awesome 'Disc Duo' of Wendy and her uber-talented dog, Boost!  These two are an amazing team!  Now, understand I can't even throw a frisbee in a straight line let alone trying to throw it on a certain arc, at a certain height, all done while a dog is rebounding off my body!  And Boost can attest to that!  I tried throwing the disc for him and if dog's could laugh, I'm sure that's what he would have done!  But then, he's used to working with a pro!

We've tried to get this shoot done on three different occasions!  The first day was so overcast there wasn't enough light for good action shots.  The second time we got together I left the camera on the settings I'd been using the night before and the photos all came out with web-sized photos.  (Note to self...check and re-check the camera settings before a shoot!)  And the third time we NAILED it!  Wendy was such a sport about meeting me each time.  Boost was actually hoping we'd have to do it again because he can't get enough of this game!  He has this 'one-track mind' once he hits the park that says, "Throw the disc...throw the disc...throw the disc"! 


Here's a short series to show just how in-synch they are with each other...


And check out the height this dog gets...  Unreal!!


Thanks, Wendy...for being such a great sport about meeting me again and again!  And Booster...we'll have to come up with another reason to get you back to the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment