Wednesday, December 15, 2010

NO MORE HOMELESS PETS! A Holiday Message...

Best Friends is an organization near and dear to my heart!  A few years ago I had the opportunity to visit their Sanctuary in Kanab.  It's located in Angel Canyon, at the heart of the Golden Circle of National Parks in Southern Utah.  It's incredible there!  The views are breathtaking no matter which direction you look.

A year or so after that I spent a week with them in a rescue effort in Pahrump, NV.  They walked into a situation where there were thought to be 400 cats, and when all were counted they found over 750 cats living in an abusive situation.   It's an experience I'll never forget...

So, while I'm busy editing photos from the weekend, here's a Holiday video from Best Friends that you might enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment