Monday, August 13, 2012

DOG BEACH PHOTOSHOOT!

Okay, I'm a couple days behind with details on Dog Beach but that's just the way things seem to be running lately!!

As I posted on Facebook a few days ago, Squirt and I are going to be in San Diego at Ocean Beach/Dog Beach on Sept. 4, 5, and 6th.  I'm going to be staying at the Ocean Villa Inn.  It's not the Ritz, but it IS right on the beach and most rooms are dog-friendly.  I would have stayed over a weekend to make it easier for people that work Monday through Friday, but the difference in room rates between Friday, Saturday and Sunday versus Monday through Thursday was almost $100.00/night!

I will be able to photograph only a limited number of dogs because I'm going to make this a vacation too!  If anyone is interested, please contact me as soon as possible!  Regular session fees apply and Gift Certificates will be valid for these sessions as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment