Wednesday, August 8, 2012

EMMA, TOOTSIE & TATERS | Phoenix Pet Photographer

A couple weeks ago, after being rained out once, I finally had a chance to do a session with Emma and her two beautiful Great Danes, Tootsie and Taters!  It was a blast!  And, her mom Kathleen, who owns A-1 Animal Talent came along as well, so I actually had someone ELSE who was positioning the dogs for me and getting them to look at the camera!  Geez...a girl could get used to that!  I didn't have to get up and down off the ground 750 times during the session like I ususally do!

Emma was up for ANYTHING! She has tons of energy (even though she really isn't a 'morning person') and an unmatched sense of humor! She threatened to show up in her jammies before she had to change into the outfit she brought! She really wasn't kidding about that part though!




Look at her rock those heels!  She can actually RUN in those things!!


She's dwarfed by these two gentle giants...



Tootsie is her sweet older girl.





Does anyone remember the reruns of Marlo Thomas in "That Girl"?  Well, Emma reminded me of her when she took to the fountain at the end of the shoot!  I TOLD you she was up for anything!


Thanks, Emma...  for being such a good sport about anything I wanted to try and for keeping me constantly amused with your hysterical e-mails!  And a special thanks to Kathleen for all your help!  I'm forever spoiled now!  There are lots more images waiting for you when you get back!

Now...  go off and 'save a species'!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment