Wednesday, August 1, 2012

INSTAGRAM LOVE!

I know it's been more than 'forever' since I've posted anything here, so I decided I either have to start posting regularly or just delete this poor forgotton blog!  I LOVE reading other people's blogs way more than I like writing my own!  But I also really like their purpose!

It gives people a chance to find out a little bit about me personally that they wouldn't otherwise know unless they hung out with me alot!  Well, no one is hanging out with me a LOT anymore because I've been so buried in work that I haven't had time to 'hang out' at ALL!

But I want to quickly tell you a little about my latest obsession!  I sort of have 'serial obsessions'!!  I think I might be a tad ADD!!  Well, maybe more than just a 'tad'!

But... my latest love is INSTAGRAM!  I'm having a blast with the camera on my iPhone.  When I stop to think that the 8 MP camera in the phone is of higher quality than my first DSLR, it amazes me that I can carry such great technology around in such a small package!  Even though I did just get a brand-shiny new full-frame DSLR (more on that in another post!), I'm having a great time playing with the iPhone's camera! 

Maybe what makes it so much fun is that I've decided to shoot ONLY for ME with the iPhone.  No expectations of what I think a client might want...  Not just adorable little animal faces...  I pretty much shoot EVERYTHING!!  I use all the high saturation that I don't get to do on a regular basis!  I can play with lots of grunge and HDR looks!

So, I've embedded the Instagram widget on the right-hand side of this blog so you can see some of the madness for yourselves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment